Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cuisinart PSC-350 3-1/2-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker



You must think I'm crazy with a heading like this, but it really is what a Cuisinart PSC-350 3-1/2-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker can give you. If you are a busy mom, like me, you will know that you do not always have the time to cook healthy homemade meals. Well, this is where the Cuisinart PSC-350 3-1/2-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker comes in.



With a Cuisinart PSC-350 3-1/2-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker you can have the meal ready, without being there, at exactly the time you want it. For me that is so important as you can set it all up in the morning, program it and come home tonight to a tasty home cooked meal. I have to admit, I'm totally in love with my slow cooker and I'm convinced you will also wonder how you ever did without one!

There are so many tasty dishes you can cook in your slow cooker, soups and stews and even desserts. I have a few very tasty dessert recipes that I have adapted for the slow cooker with great success. You will find it very easy, all you normally have to change is the amount of liquid you add before you place the dough in the pot, cook it for about one and half the time you would have on the stove or in the oven and you will have a tasty dessert you did not have to worry about.

CONTENTS AT A GLANCE


Here Are A Few Of The Features And Benefits Of The Cuisinart PSC-350 3-1/2-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker


For me the biggest benefit is that it is programmable. You will not have the problem of an over cooked meal because you had to leave very early in the morning. You simply set it for the time you want it to be ready and the machine will do the rest for itself. If for some reason you are later than you expected, the Cuisinart PSC-350 3-1/2-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker will stop the cooking and go to the keep-warm setting to prevent over cooking.

The touchpad control panel and the 24-hour LCD countdown timer with the 4 cooking modes makes for a perfect meal every time. There are no complicated controls to master, simple and easy is what you can say about the Cuisinart PSC-350 3-1/2-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker.

I hate washing dishes and I'm sure you feel the same. For this reason I think that the fact that the lid and pot is dishwasher safe is one of it's biggest benefits. No big job after a lovely meal. You can sit back and let the dishwasher do the trick!

The nonslip rubber feet and stay-cool side handles for safe transport endures safety. It will not slip and you will not burn yourself taking it to the table for dishing up. I love this safety feature because I have a tendency to burn myself with hot pots and pans!

No comments:

Post a Comment